Online-and-offline marketing attribution, tracking, plus analysis of prospect conversion-to-appointment ratios and online inventory search analysis for your dealership.
With today’s digital-savvy consumer, it is important to be able to track both online and offline interactions. To truly learn about your leads and how they are getting to your dealership, it is vital to track their complete customer journey.
With EveryLead, automotive dealerships can do just that. EveryLead reveals a customer’s entire online and offline journey in one easy-to-use dashboard and enhances your Google Analytics data by monitoring all of your organic and paid campaigns.
The most powerful automotive dashboard in the industry gives you the benefits of the most reliable call tracking company with dynamic number insertion, plus all your digital attribution (paid and unpaid) and reporting combined in one reliable dashboard.
Appointment Confirmation: Records and analyzes all inbound prospect calls to determine call outcomes, documenting which calls resulted in appointments.
CallTrack: Proves the effectiveness of your advertising by volume of calls per channel. Captures caller phone number, identifies the advertising source, and records each call. Includes local and toll-free numbers.
CallTrack Outbound: Tracks and reports outbound follow-up calls.
CS Text: Allows customers to communicate with you via text or voice with text-enabled lines, all while in compliance with TCPA requirements.
DealSaver Sales Express: Missed sales opportunity email notifications that include the call recording and caller information.
HotList Defection Alert: Receive an alert when a prospect of yours visits a competitor’s website. Includes the prospect’s contact information, shopping history, and prior interactions with your dealership.
Inventory Predictor: Report revealing which vehicles and trim packages are most searched in your market(s).
LeadScore: Identifies which calls are true prospects and determines the overall lead percentage of incoming calls.
Outbound Call Analysis: Records your outbound calls and analyzes the call outcome to manage your team’s productivity.
How Can EveryLead Help My Dealership?
Why is EveryLead the best solution for your dealership’s success? There are many reasons.
Recover lost leads
According to CallSource automotive data, 70% of interested inbound leads do not result in an appointment, and 80% of bookable calls are missed sales opportunities. You are missing sales opportunities by not managing your calls.
With DealSaver alerts, you will receive near-real-time alerts when a prospect is not booked into an opportunity for your dealership or is mishandled for any of the following reasons:
- Disconnected: Sales calls disconnected in progress
- Transfer: All sales calls transferred to voicemail, whether the caller leaves a message or hangs up
- No Attempt: If no attempt is made to secure an appointment
- Not Available: If a vehicle is not available and the rep does not suggest an alternative vehicle
- Call Back: If the sales rep asks the caller to call back instead of offering to call them back
- Buying/Leasing: If the caller asks about buying/leasing a car and sales is not available, and the caller is told to call back or receptionist takes a message
- Caller Info: If no attempt is made to gain caller information
- No Transfer: If a caller asks for sales hours and the receptionist does not offer to transfer the call to a rep
Fixed Ops Alerts
- Disconnected: If a service or parts call is disconnected at any time
- Question: If caller asks about service or parts and is transferred to voicemail or leaves a message with someone (doesn’t speak to a live person)
- No Attempt: If no attempt is made to secure an appointment or order
- Request: Any time the service or parts department does not carry the requested part or perform requested service
- Call Back: If the rep asks the caller to call back instead of offering to call them back, is sent to voicemail, or leaves a message with someone
- Doesn’t Apply: Any time the service or parts department refers the caller to another business/dealership, does not carry the requested part or perform the requested service
Note: No alerts are sent for car wash, emission tests, or any wholesale calls, dealership calls or auto shop calls. No alerts are sent for express service calls such as oil change, quick lube, tire rotation, or car care express.
Determine which calls are true leads
CallSource’s expert human analysts listen to your calls to see which are real prospects, and which aren’t worth your time.
Our analytics provide greater transparency and accuracy in terms of call attribution.
Let customers reach you how they want with text-enabled lines
Pew Research Center shows that 97% of Americans text at least once a day – consumers want the option to text your dealership. CallSource’s text-enabled numbers let you view an entire text conversation from your computer, making it easy to communicate with anyone via text.
One-click engagement makes text conversations easy, fast, accessible, and multi-functional.
Know where to find your future customers
By being able to see the keywords that customers use to bring them to your dealership and what they are searching for, as well as the vehicles they are looking at, you can ensure your dealership is prepared to serve your customers and win them over to find your dealership to do business with.
Get EveryLead for Your Dealership
CallSource has the most powerful automotive dashboard in the industry. Our robust, non-cookie based web analytics allows you to separately track sales, parts, and service calls also while correctly attributing your online and offline sources so you can spend your money efficiently on your best customers.
Track the complete customer journey and follow consumers cross-domain and cross-device with the most robust multi-touch attribution solution out there.
Learn about all of your leads with EveryLead.