- When do tracking numbers expire?
- CallSource tracking numbers live as long as clients need. Specific end dates can be requested when necessary.
- What happens to my tracking numbers if I cancel CallSource services?
- When cancelling CallSource services, customers have two options: either to phase out the tracking numbers over a thirty (30) day processing period, or “port out” the tracking numbers to a new provider. See porting FAQS for more details.
- How does CallSource get callers’ addresses?
- When available, a caller’s address will be embedded in the Call Details report. Pertinent caller demographics are also included. This information is captured using the caller’s zip code. The data is sourced from the most recent U.S. Census Bureau survey.