What are cookies?
What are the flaws in cookie-based tracking?
- Users are only a count of unique IDs; they do not represent actual people
- Users are not shared by different browsers, devices, or locations
- Users are easily deleted
- Users are only unique to a specific time period and then are reset
- User counts are not perfectly precise
- Sampled users only give you a distant snapshot of data
How can I track digital attribution without using cookies?
Cookieless tracking allows you to track people not only cross-domain but also cross-device.
CallSource’s EveryLead platform tracks digital attribution without using cookies.