Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI)
Potential patients spend more time than ever online researching practices before contacting one for their needs. Do you know what they are searching for or clicking on that leads them to call your office? With dynamic number insertion, also known as DNI, you can track these actions down to the specific person and see their searches down to the referral site or channel and keyword level. That’s smarter marketing attribution.
Dental Dynamic Number Insertion FAQs
What is dynamic number insertion?
How exactly does dynamic number insertion work?
Most DNI solutions rely on tracking cookies to track unique "users," but CallSource's DNI solution uses a cookieless method of tracking for truly reliable data down to each person. We also use a dynamic pool of numbers to ensure that if your website traffic goes above the number of users originally allotted for, the same number will never be never displayed to two different people.
Why does my dental practice need dynamic number insertion?
Is dynamic number insertion easy to install?
Dynamic Numbers Mean More Patient Acquisition
With DNI, phone numbers are automatically swapped per person to track their unique journey. This way, you know which keywords, ads, and channels are driving phone calls to your practice, allowing you to have more informed conversations that lead to increased appointments.
Dynamic numbers are a powerful part of an effective digital attribution solution. When a patient reaches your website from Google, Facebook, Bing, or elsewhere, you’re delivered relevant data for effective sales conversations. Stop wasting marketing dollars on unproductive keywords and ads, and arm yourself with your leads’ actual digital journey to your practice.
Follow Your Patients on Their Digital Journey
People no longer use only one device when doing online research. Most have multiple devices available – including desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone – so you need to be able to track each person across all devices.
While the other guys use tracking cookies in their DNI (which can be and are often are easily deleted by the users that they supposedly represent), our cookieless tracking with dynamic numbers has no problem following your leads both cross-domain and cross-device. This means that you’re getting the most reliable data that ties back to each specific person, not just an estimated user, that contacts your company.
When your prospective patient calls the dynamic phone number displayed, you can tie back their online actions that were made before they called, even if they made interactions across multiple sessions and on various devices.
DNI is available with EveryLead.
Easy-to-Install Dynamic Number Insertion
CallSource’s dynamic number insertion is easy to set up and requires only one line of code, so you don’t need to be a digital expert to install or utilize this information. Our unique DNI solution even includes automatic number pool adjustment. While our competitors cap the number of unique numbers in your dynamic number pool, our solution will automatically add unique numbers as needed, so you can ensure that the data you’re getting is truly reliable down to the specific user.
Installing DNI with CallSource: Easy as 1-2-3
- Simply add one line of code to your website.
- When a customer clicks on a digital ad or organically lands on your website, they will see a unique call tracking phone number.
- You see which ad or keywords drove that customer to your business when they call the unique DNI tracking number.
EveryLead, powered by the inventor of call tracking, ensures that a new unique number will display after being dynamically switched based on the user or source.
Why Your Practice Needs Dynamic Number Insertion
It’s time to stop measuring data in silos. DNI marries your online and offline attribution for the bigger picture. The benefits of dynamic number insertion are real:
- Optimize Marketing Spend: Just like static call tracking helps you allocate your marketing dollars to ads that perform best, DNI enables you to better allocate your marketing spend for your best-performing ads and keywords, too.
- SEO-Friendly Call Tracking: Since DNI works off a code that dynamically switches numbers, you don’t have to worry if the phone number being displayed to a user on your website doesn’t match the number shown in one of your online directories.
- Track Channels, Keywords, Ads, & More: DNI will show you robust information like the channels where users are finding you, the keywords they search, and the ads they click to bring them to your website and to dial your business.
Talk to a CallSource Representative
Discover the full benefits and pricing of our Dynamic Number Insertion solution. Learn how it can help your office get deeper insights and more accurate attribution to better serve your patients and set more appointments.