- How do I choose a custom vanity number?
- Choosing a vanity number that is right for your business takes only a few steps. You want to decide on a few options such as the type of vanity number (spells a word, phrase, etc., repeater number sequence, etc.), the coverage, availability, and price. Contact us to have a Vanity specialist help you find the right custom phone number for your needs.
Discover more on how to choose your perfect vanity number:
- Can I buy a vanity number?
- CallSource will forward any calls on your vanity number to a number you designate. This can be your cellphone, main office line, or a call center, for example.
- If I am able to license vanity numbers from CallSource, how does it work?
- Minutes can only be pre-purchased for regular call tracking phone numbers. Vanity number usage fees are strictly usage-based.
- Can I pre-purchase a certain amount of minutes for my vanity phone number?
- When available, a caller’s address will be embedded in the Call Details report. Pertinent caller demographics are also included. This information is captured using the caller’s zip code. The data is sourced from the most recent U.S. Census Bureau survey.
- Will my vanity phone number work in all 50 states?
- You will have a choice for the type of coverage that best suits your needs. In the United States, we offer statewide coverage, multi-state coverage, and nationwide coverage. We also offer coverage in Canada.