This job is for our corporate office in Westlake Village, California, 91362, and is not a work from home job. Compensation is $33,280 – $41,600 annually, plus commission.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
Are you ready to start developing the skills that lead to becoming a top successful salesperson? Are you a self-starter who thrives in an agile environment and has a “can-do” attitude in everything they do? Then this position may be right for you!
As an entry level Sales Opener at CallSource, you will specialize in lead generation for our Inside Sales Team. By cold-calling businesses across the country and working with our marketing department on special projects, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
The ideal candidate has a passion for finding their own way to create success and accepts the challenge of talking to new people daily. Communication skills are key – you should be comfortable talking to strangers on the phone and be a friendly person who takes pride in what they do. This position is the perfect starting point for those looking to kick-start their career in sales and work in both an individual and collaborative environment.
Duties and Reponsibilities
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients to help build our prospect database
- Organize prospects into an everyday workable system and manageable pipeline
- Strive to convert all qualified prospects, meeting needs analysis criteria, into booked appointments for senior sales staff
- Full understanding of core products across different verticals and the ability to discuss benefits while focusing on customer needs
- Articulate the value proposition of CallSource to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest. Promote CallSource solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Adopt a product-focused approach and be willing to adapt to upcoming priorities
- Utilize technology stack to help build context for a meaningful conversation
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
- Monitor progression toward individual and team goals via reporting
The good news is that your training will teach you what you need to know to succeed on the job; your willingness to learn and take initiative to perform is all that is needed to be successful in this role! But there are some skills that you should have if this job is the right fit for you.
- The ability to be comfortable and persistent on the telephone a must!
- Motivated by success, passionate, and highly driven to achieve targets.
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Learns fast. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Experience with, and/or being comfortable making outbound phone calls is a must!
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Success in establishing relationships over the phone or in similar scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
What you will get
- A competitive base salary and attractive commission structure.
- Company benefits including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, Employee Assistance Plan, paid holidays, fun company events, awesome colleagues, and more.