Client Support Specialist
This job is for our corporate office in Westlake Village, California, 91362, and is not a work from home job. Starting compensation is $17.00/hour.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is responsible for supporting external CallSource clients with excellent customer service. The Client Support Specialist will also assist internal Account Managers with day-to-day account maintenance. This position requires a strong knowledge of CallSource products, as well as the ability to maintain quality relationships with both internal and external customers. Extensive training on all CallSource products will be provided.
This role presents a unique ground-floor opportunity with potential to move into other areas of the company such as Account Management, Business Advisory and Sales. A typical day would involve approximately 10 – 20 calls with outside clients. The majority of the work comes from internal Account Managers and is done on the computer. The Client Support Specialist will be expected to work well in a team environment and will need to rely on critical thinking, technical ability and trouble shooting skills in order to perform the job at the expected level.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide a high level of front-line customer service to CallSource clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction and retention.
- Provide basic product training, trouble shooting and problem resolution to clients.
- Provide professional, prompt and courteous client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations.
- Work effectively with Account Management, Advisory and Sales staff in all departments.
- Remain current on all CallSource products, product updates and new technologies using available resources throughout the company.
- Complete projects and client requests timely.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from external clients and internal CallSource departments.
- Coordinate efforts and collaborate with other departments to quickly and creatively resolve customer service issues.
- Some after-hours or weekend work may be required from time to time.
- Other duties include covering the reception desk as needed.
- Maintain open communication with the Client Support Supervisor and Lead to ensure they know what projects and requests are being worked on.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose internal and external issues related to computer systems, CallSource products, tickets and cases, and phone systems. Troubleshooting in other areas may be required as well.
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service, tact and diplomacy
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Customer relations
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Project and time management skills
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands
- Knowledge of internet browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Knowledge of Excel pivot tables and formulas a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM system a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Prior customer service experience in a role requiring extensive customer interaction
- Demonstrated success in building relationships with internal and external clients
- Standing, sitting at desk, using computer and phone