Technical Account Manager
Work will be performed primarily at home. Periodic visits to Westlake Village office may be required for team meetings or training. Compensation is $19.00/hour.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technical Account Manager serves as the designated technical support contact and trusted advisor for CallSource’s Automotive division. In this role, the TAM is responsible for managing all technical aspects of CallSource’s call tracking and routing system. The TAM works to deliver and manage resolution of complex issues with the full context and understanding of CallSource’s solutions and products.
The TAM is a highly qualified, technical resource and experienced professional who works in a team environment to maximize our value to our clients.
This role requires excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work across internal and external teams. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and possesses the ability to quickly interpret and comprehend various technical assignments.
Duties and Reponsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities represent the essential functions of the job. A staff member may be required to perform additional duties.
- Manage the provisioning process, including the creation tracking numbers, set up of complex routing, and any other areas that require modification/installation
- Successfully and timely complete requests as assigned
- Communicate request updates to project owners both internally and externally
- Listen effectively to inbound requests and successfully respond to meet the needs expressed by the requesting party
- Consult and implement digital attribution and API/CRM integration
- Create custom reporting to turn data into meaningful, easy-to-understand results
- Perform ad-hoc support of client’s or sales team’s inquiries and analysis requests
- Thorough, timely, and correct use of Salesforce CRM
- Communicate complex technical concepts to inexperienced audiences
- Provide direct account support assistance to the Automotive sales team
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with internal teams
- Troubleshoot and provide problem resolution, as needed
- Create and document process and procedures
- Provide recommendations to leadership on the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes
- Contribute to the ongoing department initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively support our clients
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn and work with complex CallSource systems and technologies
- Ability to manage projects involving multiple departments and objectives
- Time management
- Must show initiative and flexibility and practice diplomacy at all times
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Prior experience in customer service and technical support
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team setting
- Proven ability and knowledge of computers, applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Excel pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to work effectively in a team selling environment and work with complex accounts
- BA or BS degree, or equivalent work experience
Standing, sitting, vision, close-up work, extensive computer work, speaking on the phone