Sales Development Representative
This job is for our corporate office in Westlake Village, California, 91362, and is not a work from home job. Compensation is $33,280 – $41,600 annually, plus commission.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
As an entry level Sales Development Representative (SDR) at CallSource, you will specialize in lead generation for our Inside Sales Team. By cold-calling businesses across the country and working with our marketing department on special projects, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients to help build our prospect database
- Organize prospects into an everyday workable system and manageable pipeline
- Strive to convert all qualified prospects, meeting needs analysis criteria, into booked appointments for senior sales staff
- Full understanding of core products across different verticals and the ability to discuss benefits while focusing on customer needs
- Articulate the value proposition of CallSource to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest. Promote CallSource solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Adopt a product-focused approach and be willing to adapt to upcoming priorities
- Utilize technology stack to help build context for a meaningful conversation
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
- Monitor progression toward individual and team goals via reporting
- Comfortable and persistent on the telephone a must!
- Motivated by success, passionate, and highly driven to achieve targets
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile
- Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have experience and be comfortable making outbound phone calls!
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus, or any CRM system
- Success in establishing relationships over the phone
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Prior customer service experience in a role requiring extensive customer interaction
- Demonstrated success in building relationships with internal and external clients
What you will get
- A competitive base salary and attractive commission structure
- Company benefits including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, Employee Assistance Plan, paid holidays and more.